Issued to enter Kenya Once for persons who require visa to enter for tourism, medical reasons or business.
Single Entry Visa – Basic Requirements
- Valid travel document not less than six months.
- A Return ticket
Single Entry Visa is good for travel to Kenya 3 months from the date of issue. On arrival a stay period is given by the border immigration officer depending on need of the visitor but not exceeding 3 months
Your stay period may be extended for a further 90 days depending on your need.
Kenya government fee of US $ 51 and US $ 50 assistance charge
For Business Visits
- Invitation Letters from company / Invitation letter for business visits
- Copies of registration of the company
- Return air ticket
For Family visits
- Invitation Letters from family.
- Identity card / Passport / Alien card / Entry permit of the host.
- Return air ticket.
- Travel itinerary (Details about places to visit if going as a tourist).
- Hotel bookings.
- Return air ticket
- Clear Passport biodata page.
- A clear photograph.
During the application process, you will be required to attach the following documents. The file formats that may be attached are PDF, JPG, or Microsoft word.
- DO NOT take a photograph of or scan the photo in your passport.
- Must be taken within the past 6 months, showing your current appearance.
- Must be in color.
- Must show your full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Must show a full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Must be taken in normal street attire. Uniforms should NOT BE worn in photographs except religious attire that is worn daily.
- Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig, or similar articles, they should be worn for your picture.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required.