Issued to Persons who frequent Kenya and their nationalities require a visa to enter Kenya either for business, tourism, medical or other reasons
Present e-Visa Printout to immigration control at the point of entry.
- Valid travel document not less than six months.
- A Return ticket.
A Multiple entry visa is valid for 3 to 12 months from the date of issue.
Multiple Entry Visa attracts Kenya government referral fee of US $11
Once approved, Kenya government fee of US $ 101 USD and US $ 100 handling charges.
On submitting your information to this website, you will pay the total amount of US $ 212 at once.
During the application process, you will be required to attach the following documents. The file formats that may be attached are PDF, JPG, or Microsoft word.
For Business Visits
- Invitation Letters from company / Invitation letter for business visits.
- Copies of registration of the company.
For Family visits
- Invitation Letters from family.
- Identity card / Passport / Alien card / Entry permit of the host.
- Travel itinerary (Details about places to visit if going as a tourist).
- Hotel bookings.
- Clear Passport biodata page.
- A clear photograph.
- DO NOT take a photograph of or scan the photo in your passport.
- Must be taken within the past 6 months, showing your current appearance.
- Must be in color.
- Must show your full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Must show a full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Must be taken in normal street attire. Uniforms should NOT BE worn in photographs except religious attire that is worn daily.
- Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig, or similar articles, they should be worn for your picture.
- Dark glasses or non-prescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required.