This is a visa issued to Diplomatic, Official and Service passport holders coming into the country on official duties, or transiting through Kenya to a third country for official business or duties. Government of Kenya issues it free of charge/ gratis.
- Valid travel document not less than six months.
- Must be a holder of a service, official and diplomatic passport.
- Must hold an official letter from the country of origin/ organization/ foreign affairs.
- A round trip ticket or a boarding pass for passengers on transit.
- In cases of applicants who fall under category 3 of the Visa regime / Regulations, the Kenyan visa regulations must apply whether on transit or official business.
Kenya government fee – No charge and assistance fee US $ 50.
During the application process, you will be required to attach the following documents. The file formats that may be attached are PDF, JPG, or Microsoft word.
- Clear Passport biodata page.
- A clear photograph.
- DO NOT take a photograph of or scan the photo in your passport.
- Must be taken within the past 6 months, showing your current appearance.
- Must be in color.
- Must show your full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Must show a full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Must be taken in normal street attire. Uniforms should NOT BE worn in photographs except religious attire that is worn daily.
- Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig, or similar articles, they should be worn for your picture.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required.