Issued to USA nationals who require a visa to enter Kenya either for business or tourism.
- Valid travel document not less than six months.
- A Return ticket.
A 5-year Multiple Entry visa is valid for 5 years from the date of issue. Present e Visa Printout to immigration control at the point of entry.
5 Year Multiple Entry Visa attracts Kenya government referral fee UD $ 11
Once approved, visa fee US$ 161 USD application fee and handling fee US $ 50.
On submitting your information to this website, you will pay the total amount of US $ 222 at once.
During the application process, you will be required to attach the following documents. The file formats that may be attached are PDF, JPG, or Microsoft word.
For Business Visits
- Invitation Letters from company / Invitation letter for business visits.
- Copies of registration of the company.
For Family visits
- Invitation Letters from family.
- Identity card / Passport / Alien card / Entry permit of the host.
- Travel itinerary (Details about places to visit if going as a tourist).
- Hotel bookings.
- Clear Passport biodata page.
- A clear photograph.
- DO NOT take a photograph of or scan the photo in your passport.
- Must be taken within the past 6 months, showing your current appearance.
- Must be in color.
- Must show your full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Must show a full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background.
- Must be taken in normal street attire. Uniforms should NOT BE worn in photographs except religious attire that is worn daily.
- Do not wear a hat or headgear that obscures the hair or hairline.
- If you normally wear prescription glasses, a hearing device, wig, or similar articles, they should be worn for your picture.
- Dark glasses or nonprescription glasses with tinted lenses are not acceptable unless you need them for medical reasons. A medical certificate may be required.